2019 Jobs Vacancy Supply Chain Coordinator Job Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2019 Jobs Vacancy Supply Chain Coordinator Job Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2019 Jobs Vacancy Supply Chain Coordinator Job Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Duma Works is recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator with experience in the petroleum industry for our client in Nairobi. Our client is a leading petroleum supply and distribution company in Kenya.
- Stock Control in KPC and ALL Hospitality depot
- Product pricing in projection with OTS cycles
- Supply and Logistical support to the company’s Uganda and Rwanda affiliates
- Planning for ALL OTS related product supplies
- Daily analysis regional stock ‘wetness’, gathering and compilation of competitors activities, analysis of applicable corporate governance issues
- Efficient Coordination of OTS product supplies and other suppliers in order to ensure timely deliveries and zero product stock outs both for the company and mother company in Uganda
- Management of the Company-KRA , SIMBA interface for stocks
- Oversee product receipts and subsequent deliveries to customers/Hospitality depot.
- Oversee prompt processing of all product supply invoiced billed to the company to facilitate prompt access to product
- Timely processing of all applicable duty payments for OTS imports.
- 1 – 2 years experience in supply chain management
- 1 /or 2 year’s experience in the Oil industry as a Supply Analyst/Coordinator
- Bcom/Supply and Purchasing degree preferred
- Flexible and customer focussed
- Flexible to travel within Kenya as per the need of the hour.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3373”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3373 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25 January 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.