Accountant Job in Juja, Kenya 2021
Accountant Job in Juja, Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Accountant Job in Juja, Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today Recruitment Kenya
Space & Style Ltd Overview: With a principled approach at the heart of all that we do, our company believes in inclusive and sustainable economic growth through full and productive employment and decent work for all.
Job Vacancy: Accountant with a bias in Receivables
Place of performance: Juja, Kiambu county
Start date: 25/02/2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting field.
- CPA -K (Fully qualified)
- Sector experience
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Accounting experience.
- Geographical experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing sector (essential).
Language: Fluency in English is essential.
Overview of position: The accountant shall systematically record transactions, sort and analyze them, prepare financial statements that will aid in decision making on financial data and information about the business.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
- Take the lead in ensuring timely filing/payment of statutory obligations to ensure compliance.
- Assist in Preparation of accurate and timely weekly, monthly, and annual management reports.
- Making projections on cash inflows and cash outflows to ensure healthy working capital for day to day running of the business.
- Assist in the preparation of regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts.
- Assist in Forecasting and planning future spending and profits including making recommendations on ways to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly Account Receivables financials and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any Account Receivables irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Document financial transactions by entering Account Receivables account information.
- In charge of collecting payments in the form of cheques from clients if not within the office premises
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing Account Receivables accounting options.
- Summarizes current AR financial status by collecting information; booking financial information to the ledgers.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups and filing.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as directed by the Head of Finance.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that the entire banking is done and the company policy in relation to revenue handling is followed.
- Attends the stock take performed in all the stores by end of each month.
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of Finance
This role reports to the Head of Finance and Business Operations
- The ideal candidate will be a person of sound academic background, impeccable ethics, enthusiastic, self-starter and innovative.
- You would be ambitious and keen to develop professional skills and work in a corporate setting.
- You would enjoy taking on challenges, learn new skills and participate in management.
- You will have the opportunity to experience new skills, technology and professional standards.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with attention to details.
- Impeccable ethical standards.
- Excellent computer skills preferably Tally and MS offices.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Team management
This role has no team management responsibility.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send your application to (email@example.com)
Apply by: 19/02/2021