After Sales Manager Job. D.Light Africa Kenya 2019
After Sales Manager Job. D.Light Africa Kenya 2019
Career Employment Kenya: After Sales Manager Job. D.Light Africa Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
After Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, D.light Jobs
Founded in 2007 as a for-profit social enterprise, d.light manufactures and distributes award-winning solar products designed to serve the more than 2 billion people globally without access to reliable electricity. With operations across Africa, Asia and the Americas, d.light has impacted close to 100 million lives with its products and solar solutions. For more information, visit www.dlight.com
After Sales Manager – Kenya
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 7 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Direct Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager, Kenya
Direct Reportees: Service Center Managers
The job holder will develop an evaluation framework & work with regional service center managers to assess the effectiveness of the after sales model in the country.
The Service Centers will offer after-sales technical support (such as Customer education, Warranty inspection, product replacement, Product repair – level 1,2 & 3, replacement stock management & Service tracking through accurate data entry in d.light atlas system).
- Review and implement after sales process model in line with laid down strategy.
- Provide after sales training to service center managers, Technicians, sales team and logistic coordinators
- Identify and vet external service partners, define service level offering, commercial and contractual agreements sign off.
- Roll out service network expansion plan based on business requirements ensuring adherence to d.light branding guidelines.
- Evaluate Service Centers performance and audit of the after-sales activities at the Service Centers on a quarterly basis.
- Share audit feedback with service center managers/partners and follow up on improvement areas identified during the audit period.
- Responsible for key country after sales KPI’s Target as set out on a monthly/annual basis: –
- Repair Speed (Turnaround Time, Long Term Pending).
- Reverse Logistics management.
- Used parts return ratio.
- Repair Quality – Repeated Repair Ratio.
- Parts Availability
- Customer satisfaction
- Warranty cost management
- Long term management
- Inventory management – coordinate with service center managers to ensure parts and refurbishment stock availability at all service centers.
- Implement daily cycle and weekly inventory counts to ensure it tallies with physical and system.
- Ensure 100% Service center compliance on system usage for Ticketing, Work orders, Inventory management and Parts ordering.
- Provide weekly and monthly accurate reports for in country after sales operations
- Lead & create a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality team members
- Service Center network expansion based on quarterly targets. (100%)
- Training of new and existing service center teams.
- Quarterly performance audit of Service Centers as per approved evaluation and audit criteria
- 100% timely utilization and accuracy of after sales tool (Atlas) in all service centers
- Spare parts and refurbishment stock availability at the service centers
- Pending work orders and customer units at the service centers >3 days.
- Weekly & Monthly used parts return/collection ratio by the service centers < 95%
- Sign off and management of Reverse logistic partners – countywide coverage and lead time (24 hours)
- Weekly and monthly reporting of after sales activities.
- Tracking after sales service cost. (Weekly and monthly spare parts usage)
- Managing operation efficiency around after sale service.
- Supporting the credit team with issues related to defective products
- Monthly and quarterly collections targets as pet set targets
- A degree or diploma in electronics / electrical, Computer science, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years in an operational support role, having developed and deployed after sales service strategy for a technology, Telco / FMHA (fast moving home appliances) function.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and negotiate with vendors to add value to a business
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (multiple language will be an advantage), with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th November 2019.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.