Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu HR Officer Job Kenya 2021
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu HR Officer Job Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu HR Officer Job Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
HR Officer Job, HR Jobs Kenya 2021,
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified candidates to fill a new position within the Human Resource department:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER.VACANCY NO: AKHK/HRM/003
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager – Operations, the Human Resources Officer will support timely delivery of human resource plans, data management, and operations.
- Support effective implementation of human resource policies, plans and
- Support in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business
- Participate in realization of people processes of talent recruitment to ensure optimal
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional
- Provide Human Resource Consultancy Services to the Heads of Departments, Managers and Supervisors in the departments assigned across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, employee relations and change
- Assist with labour initiatives through ensuring compliance with Collective Bargaining Agreements as well as the Hospital’s rules and regulations.
- Monitor and develop regular statistical information regarding workforce requirements, staff turnover, leave, absence
- Ensure that leave plans are in place and are adhered to in consultation with Heads of
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system for HR documents, including the filing of staff files and data
- Monitor and submit monthly probationary report and share with supervisor a month before the probation end
- Support payroll
- Maintain contract expiry dates and update the supervisor one month in
- Keep track of all active staff in employment and process separations of those whose contracts will not be renewed/terminated.
- Assist in the induction and orientation process of new staff; ensuring that new staffs are well versed with the various human resource policies such as the human resource manual and the code of conduct
- Ensure that staff have relevant licenses and that all other documentation relating to their profession are valid and updated to ensure compliance with required standards and regulatory
- Coordinate employment of expatriate staff and ensure they are in possession of the relevant permits, passes and visas as provided in the law
- Supports with the development of SOP and implementation of the same
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other business related field from a recognized institution
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) qualifications or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Membership of Institute of Human Resources Management
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in as a HR generalist preferably in comparable institution
Skill & Competencies
- Good awareness of the internal and external industrial environment and successful adaptation to changing demands and conditions of ER
- Quality management and customer service orientation
- Knowledge of best and current human resource practices and
- Knowledge of the Kenyan Labour
- Effective advisory and influencing
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and people management
- Ability to effectively manage multiple
- Independence and dependability
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th August 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include Position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting and medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.