Agri-Market Ltd Graphic Designer Job Vacancy in Kenya 2017
Agri-Market Ltd Graphic Designer Career Recruitment in Kenya 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Graphic Designer Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Agri-Market Ltd Work Kenya
- Company: Agri-Market Ltd
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Our client, a highly specialized Africa-wide Agri-Market Development Agency and a leading strategic direct implementing partner in Africa with a focus on; profitable smallholder commercialization, value chain analysis, market access, trade development and private sector alliances for sustainable rural economic growth is seeking to recruit Graphic Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor /Diploma in Graphic Design, Information Technology or Desktop Publishing
- 4 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Graphic designers should be good listeners to listen to a client and be able to recreate in design what that client wants.
- Must be good multi-taskers with time management skills.
- They should be familiar with a wide range of design software, including PageMaker, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Must be able to use web design and development tools e.g-HTML and Web-building tools.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 17th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.