April 2018 Sales and Marketing Manager New Job in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: Kshs 50,000 +Commissions
Job Description: Our client in Branding industry is urgently looking for a sales and marketing Manager to join their dedicated team.
- To coordinate on the sales of the company
- To ensure that clients get to know the products and services provided by the company
- Overall head of the sales department
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Also conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- To ensure that products and services that reach to the client are of high quality and are performed in timely manner.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales & marketing or Account Management
- Preferably proven sales experience preferably in Branding industry
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Sales & Marketing Manager” on the subject line by 5th March 2018