BeautyClick Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2022
BeautyClick Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2022
Career Employment Kenya: BeautyClick Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2022
Job Description: Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
At BeautyClick, we have always believed in the importance of building a great team.
Our brand is all set to transform the Beauty and Fashion market across Sub-Saharan Africa by driving a strong online community.
We have high aspirations for the future and acquiring the right talent is paramount.
Our team is small but mighty.
We have experienced great success to date based on our collective belief in the value of creating thoughtful experiences and the connection we have with our digital community.
We strike at being the most progressive ecommerce business in the beauty and fashion industry in Kenya.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
Role / Purpose: The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for BeautyClick. He/She will supervise a junior marketing team and liaise with BeautyClick partners including brands, media organizations, agencies, affiliates and influencers.
The marketing department will look to the marketing manager for guidance and direction while the executive team will count on him/her for profitability and results.
Summary of overall Key roles & responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have hands on experience implementing online marketing strategies preferably ecommerce experience and proven track record of managing a junior marketing team.
The candidate should be a digital savvy individual with an experienced marketing mind.
- Extra ordinary communication skills
- Well organized
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Project management skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- A great team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Friendly and confident
- Networking aptitude
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of work experience as a marketing manager, ecommerce strategist or related field
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce marketing best practices
- Experience implementing online marketing campaigns and growth hacking techniques
- Experience leading a diverse marketing team
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with key web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of ecommerce KPIs and growth metrics
- Experience working with influencers or managing brand partnerships is an added advantage
Specific duties include:-
Content creation and campaign planning
- Develop BeautyClick’s social media & influencer marketing strategy
- Coordinate the planning, creation, scheduling and publishing of innovative content across all BeautyClick platforms including website, social media, blog, PPC in line with the company’s objectives.
- Review all content created before it’s published on different channels
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant teams are kept informed of any content campaigns before they’re sent out
- Plan & Execute Photoshoots (Budgeting, Sourcing for Models, Photo/Videographers)
- Ensure the marketing team leverages the right tools e.g AgoraPulse to manage all social media marketing content and reporting
- Ensure all PPC Campaigns are executed as per expectation (Timing, Budget)
- Approve all PPC & Automated Email/SMS campaigns (content & copy) before they go live
- Managing the marketing budget and supervising all activities done by the team of junior assistants
Influencer & Supplier management
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute affiliate/influencer marketing strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with prominent influencers, existing brand ambassadors, agents and suppliers to develop great content ideas and create a strong network
- Send suppliers marketing campaign proposals as well as content/visibility schedule for their respective campaigns & monitor their success
- Keep abreast of emerging influencers and thought leaders in the industry
- Identify potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Plan and implement marketing events and exhibitions when required
Branding & Strategy
- Ensure that BeautyClick branding guide/template is maintained across all channels
- Supervise website content including blogs & product uploads, social media posts, PPC and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Communicate our brand personality internally and ensure all internal stakeholders are aligned on seasonal campaigns
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market by conducting surveys etc
- Work with external tech team e.g developer/designer to implement new website updates where necessary
- Report on key marketing KPIs e.g audience growth, content reach, audience engagement, audience profile, leads generated
- Report on the success of every marketing campaign or promotions done
- Monitoring the success of any brand partnerships/influencer relationships
- Use data driven insights to develop better marketing strategies
Key KPIs for this role:
- Social Media Audience Growth
- Improvement in CAC
- Growth in Website Transactions
- Blog & Website Bounce Rate
- No. of Website Sessions
All job applications to be sent to email@example.com
More information: https://beautyclick.co.ke