Brand Manager Job at Chipper Cash 2022
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Brand Manager at a fast-growing early-stage company, you will have the opportunity to create a massive impact; on the company, on the product, and, most importantly, on the lives and livelihoods of our users.
- We are a small team. You will be encouraged to engage in decision making that will establish the culture of design at Chipper Cash. There will be leadership roles available to early hires as the company continues to expand.
- Enjoy working from home? Coffee-shops? Co-working spaces? Pick any of the above! Our team is fully remote.
- We have a product team culture centered on open-communication, honest feedback, and personal responsibility. You will not be micromanaged.
- The Chipper team is truly global – on a daily basis, you might be interacting with team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, London, Brazil, Accra, Lagos, and Nairobi.
What You Should Have
- Lead consumer insights for the global marketing team, becoming the ‘expert’ on consumer desires and behaviors in all our core markets (both African and Western)
- Engage stakeholders (primarily marketing and strategy teams) to understand their business questions and articulate research needs, and advise on the trade-off between precision, scope, time, and cost
- Translate research needs into relevant, actionable research questions and propose project execution plans
- Conduct research (both DIY and with vendors) using both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, working within budget constraints
- Synthesize research findings and communicate/share out relevant output to the stakeholders
- Drive insights widely through the organization, including training and developing teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Chipper Cash on boards.greenhouse.io to apply