Business Account Manager Kenyan Job Vacancies Kenya 2021
Business Account Manager Kenyan Job Vacancies Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Business Account Manager Kenyan Job Vacancies Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Business Account Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Role: New Business Account Manager
Reports to: MD Kenya/Head of Sales
Echotel is premier Pan-African corporate ICT solutions provider. We are inspired by possibility, and orchestrating innovative ICT solutions centered around a constantly evolving digital services gateway.
We use the best of the endless technology options available, and innovatively transform highly complex products and services into uniquely simple and integrated client solutions to give our clients the edge they need to succeed and build lifetime relationships with them.
You will thrive here if:
- You take pride in your work and continuously look to improve and grow
- You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You have a great attitude and see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The new business account manager collaborates with both the Marketing and Sales teams. The primary role is to seek business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new, potential clients. The new business account manager develops leads from marketing campaigns as well as cold calling targeted new clients and converts these leads into qualified sales opportunities in order to meet sales quotas.
This role relies heavily on self-confidence, in-depth knowledge of the company solutions and value proposition and exceptional persuasion and communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential clients, from first contact until deal closure. In addition, motivation to achieve goals and overcome obstacles is essential.
Focus on after-sales service is required until the client has been moved into an account management portfolio as well as the standard existing client support structure. The new business account manager has a critical role in opening new client segments for the company to offer our solution offerings into and ensure our long-term business growth.
- Articulate the value of Echotel through presentations, demonstrations, and open discussions with C-level executives.
- New revenue generation (from new logos/cross sell/upsell) and Develop territory
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Book deals with maximum contracted, minimum spend that exceed profitability threshold
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest innovative and appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and senior members of the company to build robust relationships at various levels of the company structure
- Report to the Head of Sales on weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams
- Negotiate mutually profitable contracts with clients
- Attend and contribute at sales meetings
- Attend sales training sessions to be able to answer product related questions from clients
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Plan projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor activity, products and services
- Ensure that forecast and pipeline data is captured in the system with no more than a 15% variance of forecast versus actual
- Keep CRM/SOLID system data pristine for assigned accounts, including but not limited to their monthly MRR, existing services, pending opportunities, and account status for each client in preparation for handover to an assigned account manager
- Identify and report client pain points and provide a monthly period report on the same
- Give a monthly report on the client account related to any lost/churned services or clients
- Liaise with client service delivery team to ensure best quality of service
- Manage client communiqué and updates on changes in services and new offerings
- Ensure that all company protocols in the sales process and communication is followed
- Co-ordinate the issuing of client refunds – credit noteswhere applicable
- Escalate and highlight client issues to Senior Management when needed
- Assist the Head of Sales with client relations issues and reporting
- Assist the Head of Sales to organise cocktails, golf events, breakfast meetings, etc.
- Give product and service presentations to external and internal clients
- Client visits – meeting key decision makers, studying and understanding their requirements to offer useful solutions.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- 4 years proven work experience as an account manager, new business account manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and track record of achieving sales quotas
- An ability to address client requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships, and ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Product knowledge (understand data market dynamics and technologies).
- Desire to continually achieve or over-achieve on goals
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and team player attitude essential
- Availability to travel as needed
- Qualification in business or sales advantageous
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Mature and responsible individual.
Why you will love working with us:
There is no better time to join us than now when virtual has become the new normal. As a company we pride ourselves in recognizing and rewarding results, integrity, honesty & hard work. But we know that success does not happen overnight and so we are keen to mentor and equip you with the tools you need to be successful in your role.
How To Apply
Please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com by 2nd February 2021