Business Reforms Job PSC Kenya 2020
Business Reforms Job PSC Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: Business Reforms Job PSC Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Business Reforms Deputy Director Job, Current Director Jobs In Kenya,
DEPUTY DIRECTOR – BUSINESS REFORMS – ONE (1) POST – V/NO.277/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 99,900– 169,140 p.m(CSG6)
House Allowance Ksh.20, 000 – 50,000 p.m (Depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance KShs.16, 000 p.m.
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- served for a minimum period of ten (10) years and currently serving at the grade of Principal Business Reforms Officer, CSG 8 and above or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider public service;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: – Trade, Investments, Banking, Finance, Law, Project Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Information Communication and Technology or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
Note: Experience in business climate reforms and re-engineering organization’s processes will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will report to the Director, Business Reforms for effective management and administration of the Directorate. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:-
- identifying business processes that require re-engineering;
- re-designing of new business processes including automation & technology enablers;
- identifying and mapping of internal government services that require reforms and design of new process flows for the same;
- reporting & indexing on country needs assessments;
- conducting sub-national doing business indices to facilitate doing business between counties;
- developing and mapping areas of critical reform challenges and prescription of required enablers;
- monitoring of the performance of business climate;
- carrying out impact assessment on the business reforms undertaken towards improving business environment in the country; and
- developing appropriate strategies and policies aimed at ensuring the sustainability of the ease of doing business reforms in the country and identifying and mapping out potential areas of resource mobilization to support institutionalization of reforms
How to Apply
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 12th October 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).