CCNA – B2C Trade Marketing Specialist Job at Canon 2022
Job Purpose and Summary
- This candidate will coordinate Sales & Product marketing needs on Marketing campaigns.
- Elaborate, Execute & Assess the different marketing activations on the ground.
- Liaise with CCMS team & DXB team to get the necessary approvals & alignment to proceed with the activities
- BU marketing generalist that develops & initiates all BU marketing requirements in line with the business objectives
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Defines and executes marketing campaigns leading 360-degree planning & execution
- Define KPI’s for marketing actions in line with the business strategy
- Responsible for Creative assets and creative agency management
- Responsible for in-store executions / Retail Excellence program
- Responsible for BU event management
- Responsible for PR (in liaison in CCMS) & product reviews management
- Will lead the management of localized in-country campaigns
- Budget planning in liaison with PM and spend monitoring & management
- Closely work with Digital Marketing Lead to deliver holistic campaigns and activations
- Liaison with CCMS team for governance
What we ask
- Drive and multitasking skills combined with a high level of personal integrity and tact
- High attention to detail and a concern for accuracy in work.
- Ability to carry out the role within set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to a high level with individuals at all levels
- French Speaking.
Previous Experience and Education:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Superior communication in written and spoken English (Essential), Arabic an advantage.
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel and Power Point (Essential).
You will need
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and priorities workload effectively.
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing demands of the role.
- A high level of accuracy to provide relevant/timely information.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility within the organization
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 June. 2022