CCTV Operator Job at Karirana Estates Limited 2022
About the job
The company seeks to recruit a CCTV Operator in Security Section, Human Resource and Administration Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out surveillance of Factory premises using CCTV systems to pick up signs of threats or risks and alert the management in a timely manner to safeguard life, property and premises.
- Operate and monitor all surveillance security cameras within the Control Centre in an efficient manner and in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Monitor and report on the position of, and maintenance status of the CCTV cameras and associated equipment.
- Monitor any suspicious and anti-social activities within company premises and alert security staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure proper storage and security of CCTV footage
- Keep a log of all events, incidents and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- Ensure daily CCTV footage backups
- Certificate in Business/ICT related field.
- Experience using relevant technology and security equipment (e.g. CCTV, Computers)
- Good understanding of security protocols and procedures.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a control room operator.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Method of Application
If you believe you possess the requirements above please send your application and CV to the address below on or before 25 th June 2022.
The Managing Director
Karirana Estates Limited
P.O. Box 39, Limuru, 00217, Kenya; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified