CMMB Assistant Job (M&E) Migori Kenya 2021
CMMB Assistant Job (M&E) Migori Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: CMMB Assistant Job (M&E) Migori Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant Job, Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya October 2021,
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
CMMB is implementing Community focused HIV and AIDS prevention, care, and treatment interventions in Siaya with support from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria through the Kenya Red Cross Society. The overall goal of the project is to contribute to achieving Vision 2030 through universal access to comprehensive HIV prevention, treatment, and care for all. Key to the project’s activities is contributing to the attainment of 90-90- 90 HIV management cascade among the populations we serve. Amongst other result areas, the project seeks to contribute towards reduction of new HIV infections among various priority populations through the provision of behavioural and biomedical interventions to reduce the risk of HIV infection as well as ensuring effective care for HIV infected individuals. This is besides community wide activities to address community mobilization towards norms change, human rights and prevention of gender-based violence.
CMMB is looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position. The M&E Assistant will support the day-to-day implementation of project interventions in liaison with the M&E Officer. Further, s/he will be support the development and implementation of an effective monitoring and evaluation system for efficient data collection and analysis as well as promotion of program quality, documentation, experience sharing and learning. Besides preparation of timely donor reports, the position will work closely with the project teams to assess and provide feedback on the progress of delivery of key project deliverables.
- Support the M&E Officer to provide leadership and accountability in management of the M&E function within the project and support implementation of the project work
- Support the continued operationalizion of the project’s M&E system and structures for internal and external audiences that guide effective decision-making by the project team
- Support project reporting process to internal CMMB’s systems locally and globally, donors and government including preparation of monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual progress reports as well as data audits and responding donor
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure quality of data collected by the project team and verify the accuracy of reported
- Build the capacity of the project team and support them in accurate collection of performance data, data capture, analysis, utilization, and
- Lead and strengthen quality control of data to assure the integrity of data for analysis, tracking, and
- Work closely with the project teams initiate effective work plan and burn rate tracking measures to routinely assess and provide feedback on the progress of delivery of key project
- Contribute to the development and adoption of a framework for proper documentation and effective maintenance of records for projects initiatives that ensure processes, activities and statistics are well captured and records kept in line with established policy and protocols
- Participate in M&E technical working groups at the county level as is relevant to the project
- Contribute to resource mobilization initiatives through provision of appropriate data and information as might be required for development of concept papers and proposals.
- Ensure a working environment of mutual trust, respect, and care with other staff, encouraging effective teamwork with staff members and
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Social sciences, or related
- You have at least 3 years’ working experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning within a Public Health focused
- You have Practical experience in use of data analysis tools like STATA or SPSS and advanced
- You can design M &E tools, surveys, surveillance systems and
- You have experience with data form design, collection, and data entry
- You have experience with data management and analysis
- You are an excellent analytical and detail-oriented individual with experience in data
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- You have demonstrated ability to train and build capacity both at individual and team level.
- You have excellent report writing
- You are comfortable working for a faith-based
- You believe in CMMB, where we’re going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide.
How to apply
All applications must be received by 17th October 2021
Those who had previously applied to this vacancy need not reapply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.