Contact Centre Team Leader Job in Kampala, Uganda 2021
Contact Centre Team Leader Job in Kampala, Uganda 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Contact Centre Team Leader Job in Kampala, Uganda 2021
Job Description: Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Leader
Department: Customer Experience
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Customer Service Manager & Country Manager
Manages Others: Yes
Titles & Number of Positions Managed:
- Outsourced Contact Centre
- 1 Supervisor
- 1 QA/Trainer
- Agents= 41 (29 Inbound; 12 Retention)
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to Customer Service Manager & Country Manager, Customer Experience, Contact Centre Leader will be responsible for:
- Customer Service (call center, walk-in, E-Care, escalations)
- Lifecycle management (retention, billing, loyalty)
- Feedback analysis and reporting
- Process Improvement and Management
- Collaborating and Business Support
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Customer service department to provide exceptional service at all times and provide a benchmark of service delivery to be used by all other departments within the organization.
- Develop tools such as questionnaires and surveys aimed at recognizing customer needs and developing proactive mechanisms of meeting and surpassing these needs.
- Manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner as well as ensuring that customers are advised of the most appropriate delivery channels to meet their needs.
- Manage the Contact Centre in an effective and efficient manner so as to provide a seamless and one point of support to all our clients
- Analyse customer lifecycle trends, market forces, competitor activities and propose short-term and long-term customer retention strategies in order to achieve retention and revenue objectives.
- Daily monitoring of the customer complaints register to ensure constant update and timely resolution whilst compiling feedback on recurrent issues for management information use.
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes undertaken to ensure satisfactory audit ratings by familiarizing the team on and fully complying with the departmental & organizational operation policies, procedures and relevant ICT regulations & legislation in responding to and resolving any queries relating to the unit’s operations, whilst contributing to procedures development and improvement through continuous reviews.
- Guide the team to develop a professional work ethic and motivate staff by ensuring that they are properly and promptly recognized.
- In conjunction with Director CE, agree on challenging performance objectives and measures for the team, providing regular feedback on honest assessment and achievement.
- Pursue team and personal development to increase effectiveness/efficiency, acknowledging strengths and areas of development as well as share knowledge experience and best practice with other team members.
- Assisting the marketing team in the management and implementation of new product launches via advertising to existing and potential clients by use of the key modes of communication at the disposal of the Customer service department
- Contribute to product development and improvement through continuous feedback analysis collected from clients.
- Manage customer accounts to develop loyalty and prevent churn.
- Paying (customers served), on next due date.
- Conversion rate of NPD/churn callers.
- Downgrades per calls/customers served.
- CSR/Agent Productivity
Key Performance Indicators:
Experience & Background Needed
- University Degree in a Business related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- At least 4 years of Customer Service experience, with at least 2 years in leadership a position.
- Experience of managing and driving service improvement whilst managing multiple stakeholders within a similar contact centre
- Experience in Call Centre activities, systems and procedures
- Experience in handling technical support for internet services involving internal systems and customer devices
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting periodical reports, and technical procedures.
- Experience in writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of agents, managers, customers and the general public.
- Experience in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Other Vital Qualities
- Planning and organization.
- Ability to project a positive image for him/ herself and the company.
- Good team player with a commitment to value based leadership.
- Results- oriented.
- Credibility and flexibility to deal with people at a variety of levels.
- Highly adaptable and versatile.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work unsupervised in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to motivate staff through leadership.
- Ability to handle a high stress environment positively.
- Ability to create good and strong work ties cross departmentally
- Committed to quality, customer service, equal opportunities and diversity, best practice and best value
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the respective job title ”Contact Center Team Leader” as the subject line not later than 3rd February, 2021.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.