Customer Care Job in Kenya 2020
Customer Care Job in Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: Customer Care Job in Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
The successful candidate will report to
the Managing Director and be responsible for commercial viability and business
development of the Company putting in place strategies for continuous
improvement of customer service delivery and monitoring and reporting on
billing efficiency, revenue collection and customer care in line with the
- Develop long-term business strategies and
operating plans for the department
- Ensure provision of timely and high quality
client services that meet or exceed their expectations.
- Develop and implement systems for positive
customer relations management;
- Manage and supervise commercial aspects of the
company’s business operations, particularly as they relate to the revenue
- To promote new ideas and business solutions
that result in extended service to the existing and new clients.
- Ensure the provision of comprehensive
commercial information systems, including up-to-date customer database, to
achieve the overall company revenue objectives.
- Carry out customer surveys and propose
improvements arising from feedbacks received.
- Develop departmental policies, procedures and
action plans and budgets in line with overall company mission and
- Optimizing billings and revenue collection
while reducing commercial losses to ensure financial sustainability.
- Managing departmental staff performance,
development, training and motivation for effective performance
- Supporting line managers in developing their
budgets and continuously sensitizing and training them to attain and
maintain a commercial attitude to company operations while delivering
services with customer satisfaction.
- Developing and enforcing customer service
standards cascaded from the service charter so as to regain and retain
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by
- Oversee performance management in the
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and
annual reports for the department
- Attending promptly to complaints from
- Oversee processing new customer accounts and
the updating the customers register/accounts
of the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s Degree Business
Administration(Accounting option) or Finance from a reputable University,
- Be in possession of a professional
qualification and a member of a professional body in good standing (CPA-K,
ACCA or any other recognized body);
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Business
Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the
profession, 3 of which should be in Operations in a busy Commercial
environment preferably Water Service Provider will be an added advantage.
- Experience of implementing ERP systems and
conversant with Water Billing Systems; Sage Pastel Evolution will be an
- Proven customer management and people
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the
Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and
decision making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Ability to lead multi skilled Team
- Knowledge of accounting/finance system
COPIES OF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES FROM EACC, DCI, CRB, KRA AND HELB
renewable contract based on satisfactory performance.
of the above positions by providing a cover letter that demonstrates why they
are the best candidate for the position applied for, a detailed up-to-date CV
and photocopies of relevant testimonials, current and expected remuneration
package, the names and addresses of three professional referees, an e-mail
address and telephone number to the following address by 27th March
2020 at 4 p.m., indicating Ref No. and post on Headline to:-
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org