Driller Job in Kenya 2021
Driller Job in Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Driller Job in Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Driller
Overall Job Purpose: Co-ordinate the drilling team to drill/service boreholes together to completion, to the desired specified standards that conforms to the outlined GoK , Hydrogeological report and other stakeholders in order to facilitate provision of potable water for household livelihoods.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keeping records and planning supplies of fuel and lubricants for drilling equipment;
- Operating drilling rig machines and pumps as well as recording and reporting the use of drilling bits;
- Assist the drilling inspector in inspection of the rigs, borehole pumps, welding and cementing operations and preparing detailed drilling inspection reports;
- Reporting any hitches or problems noticed while carrying out assigned duties to the Supervisor for appropriate action;
- Maintaining a safe working environment for self and others and ensures the workstation is kept to the highest standards of cleanliness;
- Adhere to the county governments rules and regulations while maintaining a high sense of discipline;
- Assisting in the maintenance and repairs of drilling equipment, engines and gears;
- Recording all data required for both the drill hole and sampling; and
- Handing over all the works and assignments to the supervisor or any other person in charge while leaving for off or leave.
- The candidate must be in possession of Diploma of GroundWater (Drilling Option) from a recognized institution, Kenya Water Institute, or any other equivalent qualifications approved by the Chief Officer Water & Energy and the County Director HRM;
- At least five (5) years relevant experience in a busy water drilling and installation workshop and working with drilling machines;
- Must be in possession of a valid driving license.
- Passed the Departmental Occupational Test III.
- Minimum Secondary’ level education.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a high sense of personal initiative, keen & fast learner, good communicator, a good team player.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject as “Driller” not later than 30th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants on any basis.