East Africa Marketing Leader Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
East Africa Marketing Leader Career Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya Dec 2015
Job Vacancy: East Africa Marketing Leader Employment Kenya 2015
Position Summary and Responsibilities: East Africa Marketing Leader vacancy
The jobholder leads the company East Africa Marketing & Communications team of professionals, which plan and execute a quarterly program of diverse M&C tactics and techniques, which cumulatively support the achievement of its business goals in East Africa.
- Applying deep portfolio, buyer, segment and routes-to-market expertise to develop the end-to-end marketing strategy and the standards for client experience
- Partnering across the marketing and sales ecosystem to continuously optimize execution and business results
- Delivering unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the corporation’s East Africa’s market position, competitive advantage and business results
- Applying deep buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional client engagement experience end-to-end encompassing buyer journey, content narrative and syndication design,
- Translating marketing plans, segment priorities and messaging into effective content marketing practices that when implemented in campaigns generate & progress new sales opportunities.
Skills: East Africa Marketing Leader vacancy
This Portfolio Marketing Professional demonstrates Portfolio Marketing Professional Expert proficiency level and masters Portfolio Marketing techniques.
- Market Segment Knowledge and ability to integrate the Corporation in front of the client and prioritize offerings in all sales channels,
- Apply market segmentation and competitive analysis skills to portfolio strategies
- Match portfolio capabilities to client needs to create roles-based value propositions,
- Conceptualize and think strategically, intuitive about people, brand routes and messaging and
- Data and fact-based; interpret business metrics, draws conclusions and drive actions.
Guides stakeholders towards common agreement on segment marketing strategies and plans, management system and corrective actions.
- Anticipates and analyzes complex market needs, opportunities, trends, challenges and risks.
- Frames problems in order to solve them in manageable chunks.
- Designs and implements market segment selections, portfolio priorities, marketing and content strategies as well as content design, usage and syndication strategies.
- Leads the Marketing & Communications team for East Africa and serves as a trusted advisor to the Country General Manager.
- Establishes forward looking vision for marketing strategies and plans in context of business strategies, which anticipates market trends and competitor moves.
- Influences marketing strategies, plans and commitments of M&C and Business/Sales leaders on complex issues; and is recognized as segment M&C expert by Business Leader, M&C Leaders, & WW Portfolio Marketing professionals.
- This Portfolio Marketing Professional defines strategies and manages BU budget with executive review.
Accountable for results and for impact on business results East Africa.