Echotel Business Development Manager Job Vacancies Kenya Kenya 2021
Echotel Business Development Manager Job Vacancies Kenya Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Echotel Business Development Manager Job Vacancies Kenya Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Business Development Manager Job, Other Professions.
Echotel is premier Pan-African corporate ICT solutions provider. We are inspired by possibility, and orchestrating innovative ICT solutions centered around a constantly evolving digital services gateway.
We use the best of the endless technology options available, and innovatively transform highly complex products and services into uniquely simple and integrated client solutions to give our clients the edge they need to succeed and build lifetime relationships with them.
You will thrive here if:
- You take pride in your work and continuously look to improve and grow
- You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You have a great attitude and see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The primary objective of a Business Development Manager is to enable a consultative led engagement to develop an understanding of a client’s business environment and objectives by analysing their business needs and mapping such to a technology roadmap that will feed into a technology architectural / service improvement plan and / or an account plan that will drive business value and outcomes for both organisations.
The Business Development Manager links the business mission, vision, strategy, and processes of an organization to its ICT strategy and / or the development and enhancement of an ICT strategy. This is documented using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organisation will be met by objective.
The Business Development Manager will engage with client business and technology leaders and assist them in making investment decisions that balance and prioritise current operational performance, demands and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organisation. They can understand, integrate and align the business direction (operations and strategy) and, through mobilising the various skill sets of Echo International, apply enterprise architecture to respond to changing business requirements to lead the client’s business forward.
- Align ICT to client business strategy
The Business Development Manager will use their good consulting aptitude and skills to understand the client’s business strategy, business processes, business services, business roadmap and the context in which the business operates and map these to present and future information, communication and technology architectures. They will use their understanding of the industry, the current state of technology and future industry trends and the technology skills of the Echo International business to recommend solutions that will address the client’s business and technology architecture requirements. This individual will:
- Display business acumen, operating model skills, road mapping, influence through insight, facilitating partnering with our clients to make bold decisions on priority business and ICT leadership issues and mobilise Echo International technology knowledge to create a technology strategy with the client
- Consult with clients to understand and develop the ICT roadmap in conjunction with the business strategy
- Provide strategic direction and planning for clients by collaborating and engaging with these clients
- Mobilise Echo International advice for the ICT strategy, innovation, operations, architecture and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success and client satisfaction
- Leverage their knowledge of reference architectures during the whole consulting lifecycle
- Create roadmap and business case
The Business Development Manager will, in collaboration with Echo International colleagues and the client, build a holistic view of the client’s organizational strategy, processes, information, communication and technology assets.
The Business Development Manager uses initiative to conduct strategic workshops and engagements to develop an enterprise-wide architecture and based on these will recommend assessments to gain insights into the client’s current and future states which will be used as input into the business case.
The Business Development Manager will assist clients in assessing their “as-is” ICT service, application and technology estate in defining the target (to-be) state ICT service, application and technology landscape (architecture), and producing the business case and roadmap for the client to optimise and modernise their ICT. The Business Development Manager will develop business outcome driven roadmaps that are diagnostic and actionable. The Business Development Manager will lead transformation consulting engagements to support the roadmap and business case development for transformational services. With approval of the business case, the Business Development Manager will, together with the support of other relevant Echo International teams, assist the client in architecting deemed core business solutions and next generation ICT capabilities.
The Business Development Manager is adept at analysing client business needs with ICT requirements and is are able translate this knowledge into an understanding of how markets and clients will respond to new trends in technology architectures and in so doing is required to remain current with information, communication, technology and service trends including competitor activity.
- Work closely with the sales and solution architect teams and other relevant internal Echo International teams to participate in and proactively drive the consultative led process with clients. This may include conducting meetings, writing proposals, proposing solutions and delivering presentations
- Contribute to solution design for the client that will enable achievement of business strategy and client objectives
- Participate in transformational consulting to assist clients in assessing their legacy technology estate, defining the target state application and technology landscape (architecture), and producing the business case and roadmap to optimise and modernise the architectures
- Develop and share the best methods, tools and services to ensure the right skills are delivered to the client at the right time and place and in the appropriate manner
- Remain current with practices in the technology architecture arena
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of internal effectiveness by contributing to improving current methodologies, processes and tools
- Work and engage with other team members and act as coach and mentor in the skills of consultative and strategically driven selling. The Business Development Manager also continuously contributes to the improvement of internal effectiveness by contributing to improving current methodologies, processes and tools. The Business Development Manager will collaborate with and facilitate stakeholder groups by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited
- Conceptual thinker and process minded, able to view a client’s requirement in a holistic way
- Accomplished at creating trust with a client leading to the sharing of business strategy with a “partner” and then preparing and presenting clients with solutions and can convince and persuade internal and external stakeholders of the right course of action
- The Business Development Manager has excellent client engagement skills and becomes trusted advisor to the client using their good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 7 years’ experience in a consulting role preferably within a large-scale technology services environment
- Tertiary qualification in Technology and/or Commerce/ Business studies
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices
- Business development experience would be advantageous
- Strong business and commercial orientation and with a strong supporting strategic thinking ability
- Balanced Business and Technology savvy and an understanding of technology, infrastructure and applications
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to ask the right business-related questions to uncover the core of the problem
- Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to client business transformation
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise
- Process driven and the ability to lead a client from a logical starting point to another point in a consistent manner
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business strategically
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
Why you will love working with us:
There is no better time to join us than now when virtual has become the new normal. As a company we pride ourselves in recognising and rewarding results, integrity, honesty & hard work. But we know that success does not happen overnight and so we are keen to mentor and equip you with the tools you need to be successful in your role.
How To Apply
Please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com by 2nd February 2021