Executive Assistant Job in Kenya 2021
Executive Assistant Job in Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Executive Assistant Job in Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Save the Children
International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Chief Impact Officer
Executive Assistant at any existing Save the Children International office location.
- To provide professional support service to the
Chief Impact Officer (CIO) and light touch support to the PQI Senior
Management Team (PQI SMT).
- To facilitate the CIO in carrying out their duties
in the most efficient way.
- Adhoc support to the PQI SMT.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably
in an international environment
- Understands the need for confidentiality when
dealing with sensitive information and correspondence
- Experienced in drafting well-written and
professionally presented documents (including correspondence and
- Ability to conduct basic desk research to prepare
for external engagement
- Support the production of powerpoint
presentations, speeches, papers, etc.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of dealing with complex diaries and
international travel arrangements for multi-functional directors
- Strong planning/anticipation skills. Experience of
planning and organising meetings and events, with attention to detail
- Experienced in developing and maintaining
efficient filing systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
fluent in English
- Evidenced ability to liaise and communicate
effectively with a broad range of people at all levels, across different
cultures and to act with credibility, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Highly developed organisational skills with the
ability to effectively prioritise and to work calmly when under pressure
to achieve deadlines.
- Proven ability to adopt a pro-active approach to
problem solving, to plan ahead and anticipate problems
- Good time management and coordination skills.
Ability to plan ahead, devise and manage work plans, anticipate
requirements, problems and obstacles, juggle priorities successfully, and
work effectively and calmly under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively at senior level,
gaining trust and confidence with stakeholders
- Personal planning, recruitment and team leadership
We can offer circa
£35,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If
the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will
This role can be based
in any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office
location on approval but must be available to work UK hours, provided the
successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred
We employ approximately
25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to
help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare,
education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest
levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards
three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their
- All children learn from a quality basic education
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great
people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in
helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a
meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive
environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
and qualified? Go to Save the Children on
kenya.savethechildren.net to apply