FMCG Industry Production Supervisor Job in Kenya Nov 2015
FMCG Industry Production Supervisor Career vacancy in Kenya Nov 2015
Our Client is in the FMCG industry currently recruiting a Production Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise the production process,
- Planning and allocation of manpower in consultation with the Superior
- Achievement of production as per the agreed targets
- Report promptly to superior in case of deviations on the above and take directions
- Keeping the required log sheets/records complete and up-to-date
- Ensure that the product quality standard is being followed
- Ensure raw materials are readily available before production process begins
- Monitor the punctuality of subordinates
- Coordinating and supervising the activities of operators and manufacturing labourers in Production
- Supervises the receipt, storage of materials and issuing finished goods to depot.
- Ensure that man power, equipment, machinery and materials under your sphere of action are used optimally, avoiding waste.
- Ensure adherence to safety, health and hygiene practices and procedures. Ensure that the operators and workmen use the correct safety equipments and tools.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in Food technology or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in an FMCG
- Computer literate
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com