Fountain Healthcare Assistant Chief ICT Officer Job in Eldoret, Kenya
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a group practice that brings together doctors and other healthcare professionals with diverse skills and experience that work collaboratively so as to provide better quality of healthcare.
FHC is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Fortune Five Hundred Investment Group Ltd (F500).
Fortune Five Hundred is an investment company owned by Kenyan Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacists and has over 350 shareholders.
In order to strengthen its manpower capacity, the company seeks to fill the following vacant positions that have arisen in its establishment.
Assistant Chief ICT Officer – Eldoret facility
FHC Grade 8
Job Description: The scope of the Assistant Chief ICT Officer will encompass the overall review, implementation and monitoring of the Hospital ICT infrastructure.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the following specific roles:
- Software Support including Windows Desktop Support and Administration.
- WordPress website development and management.
- Administration of quick books point of sale & Enterprise Solutions.
- Supporting Microsoft Active Directory Domain Environment (2003/2008),
- Administration of Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Maintaining local help desk system, offline and online clients support.
- Hardware Support Services including HP servers Maintenance, Proxy server Knowledge, HP desktops maintenance, Cisco/Mikrotik Routers and Switches Maintenance.
- Management of Database Systems: Access, MYSQL Server.
- User support & Training on financials, procurement, Human resource.
- Maintain key systems and infrastructure for continuous availability.
- Help Desk/1st line technical fixes/troubleshooting to address incidents and relevant service requests.
- To manage/support remotely /onsight all IT business needs of Dynamics NAV 2018.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
For appointment to this position, an applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in Kenya.
- A certification in CCNA course
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in Kenya will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization with Google analytics.
- Experience with website development and optimization tools.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, and DNS, Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have served in the same level or similar position for more than three (3) years.
- Ability to demonstrate good ICT skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills.
- Experience in working within a Hospital set up will be an added advantage.
Terms of Employment: The successful candidate will be employed on a one year contract term.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and must include details of their current remuneration to:
The Chairman, Fountain Healthcare Limited, P.O Box 5819 – 30100, Eldoret.
Applications must be received on or before 13th November, 2020.
NB: Those applying for nursing positions should specify the facility of interest.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.