Fountain Healthcare Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Eldoret, Kenya
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a group practice that brings together doctors and other healthcare professionals with diverse skills and experience that work collaboratively so as to provide better quality of healthcare.
FHC is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Fortune Five Hundred Investment Group Ltd (F500).
Fortune Five Hundred is an investment company owned by Kenyan Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacists and has over 350 shareholders.
In order to strengthen its manpower capacity, the company seeks to fill the following vacant positions that have arisen in its establishment.
Pharmaceutical Technologist III – Eldoret facility
FHC Grade 4
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the following roles:
- Dispensing drugs to patients as per authorized prescriptions.
- Coordinating and supervising all pharmaceutical activities.
- Ensuring that pharmaceutical supplies are timely requisition and maintained.
- Undertaking regular stock take and sharing reports with management
- Maintaining safe and clean pharmacy and complying with all approved procedures.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
For appointment to this position, an applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Be a member of their respective professional body with a practicing license.
- Must have working experience of at least two (2) years in same or similar position.
- Ability to demonstrate good administrative skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills.
- Experience in working within a Hospital set up will be an added advantage.
Terms of Employment: The successful candidate will be employed on a one year contract term.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and must include details of their current remuneration to:
The Chairman, Fountain Healthcare Limited, P.O Box 5819 – 30100, Eldoret.
Applications must be received on or before 13th November, 2020.
NB: Those applying for nursing positions should specify the facility of interest.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.