Front Office Coordinator / Admin Assistant Jobs kenya Nov 2015
Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Career Recruitment at Cytonn Investments in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Work Kenya
Job Title: Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Job Holder: Vacant
Report To: Business Administration Supervisor
Introduction: Cytonn Investments is the leading alternative investment manager in the region with over Kshs. 50 billion of projects under mandate.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to fill the position of front office coordinator and administrative assistant.
The position will afford successful individuals a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan.
Job Purpose: To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to Cytonn and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the administration supervisor.
Job Description: Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Jobs Kenya
- Operate Cytonn switchboard; receiving and transferring telephone calls.
- Ensure all voicemail messages to main office number are taken and directed to staff members.
- Maintain and ensure that the answer message is appropriate.
- Report telephone equipment and line faults to the administration supervisor
- Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the New Staff Induction process and take a pro-active approach to ensuring existing staff are properly trained on making full use of the system.
- Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact and telephone extension lists.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- Keep a record of staff and visitors signing in and out of the office.
- Check and sign for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival and follow procedures and ensure security of valuables.
- Log extension changes and advise all staff accordingly.
- Process and prepare for delivery internal and external mails daily. Check that costs are charged to the appropriate Programme.
- Ensure that franking machine is charged and maintained.
- On receipt of the appropriate request form, book couriers and taxis on behalf of members of staff.
- Collate and update staff lists, overseas offices and contact details regularly.
- Devise and conduct regular online staff satisfaction surveys and elicit feedback on the working environment.
- Provide administrative and general support to the administration department in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Induct new staff and volunteers in office procedures, Fire Safety and Health & Safety. Process invoices for the team including validating and obtaining authorisation for payment.
- Provide logistical support to meetings held in the Board Room, to include preparation of meeting and conference rooms and assist in arrangements for catering provisions
- Assist the company in research into all aspects of office expansion, clients comfort and comments.
- Contribute to team-wide communications and knowledge management, and participate in organisation-wide events and discussions on related topics/projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a 2nd class upper division
- At least a B in KCSE
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within an office environment and front office.
- Previous experience of switchboard operation.
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment i.e. fax, photocopiers etc.
- Implementing admin systems and databases
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
Key Skills : Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Jobs Kenya
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Good written skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility
- Smart and business-like appearance.
- Ability to work to a high standard (and while under pressure).
How to Apply: Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Jobs Kenya
CLICK HERE to apply online: Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Jobs Kenya
Closing Date: December 4, 2015
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)