Grant Thornton Global Head of Sales Job Kenya 2021
Grant Thornton Global Head of Sales Job Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Grant Thornton Global Head of Sales Job Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Global Head of Sales Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya October 2021,
Our client is a natural oil manufacturing company extracted using production methods that retain all the essential nutrients located at the EPZ, Kitengela. They are seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their office:
GLOBAL HEAD OF SALES
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position is responsible to execute the global sales strategy and increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities.
Main Responsibilities of Job
Strategy and Planning
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans for the development of commercial products;
- Design processes that will guide commercial operations;
- Evaluate design and provide resources requirement that will guarantee the achievement of commercial objectives;
- Conduct global market research, market trend analysis and competitive analysis to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly;
- Monitor global market trends, competitor activities and consumer preference and position the company’s products accordingly;
- Provide reasonable budget assumptions for the sales division, that will ensure SMART Budget are set;
- Assist to develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand;
- Implement assigned action plans aimed at achieving sales and revenue targets; and
- Closely monitor distributors against anticipated sales revenue and ensures on-target performance is achieved.
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the sales strategy and take necessary action to correct deviations;
- Maximize sales revenue by ensuring distributor sales in targets are met;
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities;
- Execute developed product launches and related sales initiatives;
- Ensure adherence to the sales process to achieve market share gains within key customers segment;
- Provide input on the company’s media and public relations advertising;
- Ensure all sales strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct;
- Co-ordinate the global distribution of products to ensure continuous availability; and
- Manage the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility and build consumer/dealer loyalty globally.
Networking and Relationship Management
- Maintain contact and good relationship with all clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction;
- Establish close business relationships with the clients’ and act as a contract negotiator in transactions;
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities; and
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market share, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
- Maintain sales record and prepare detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports on the sales trends;
- Generates weekly reports on distributor and stores performance and stock level;
- Develop detailed market intelligence reports on competitor activities and counter plans; and
- Prepare any other related report on the assigned region as requested.
- Delegate tasks to direct reports and set performance targets;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics and ensure all team members represent the company in the best light;
- Coach and mentor direct reports; and
- Ensure periodic appraisal of the direct reports.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Sales & Marketing Option) or any other Business-related Degree from a recognized university;
- Master’s in Commerce (Sales & Marketing Option) or any other Business-related from a recognized university;
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the FMCG industry, five of which (5) should be in a regional management role;
- Must be computer literate and very good in excel and PowerPoint;
- Multilingual in English, Spanish and French;
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate departmental goals;
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines;
- Should have strong analytical and be result-oriented;
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice;
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader;
- Must have management and Leadership skills;
- Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines;
- Should have problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication;
- Should demonstrate the ability to identify and respond to risk areas within the department;
- Should have effective people management and conflict; and
- Should be ready to travel globally frequently.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “GLOBAL HEAD OF SALES” by Tuesday 9th November 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.