Head Of Marketing Job KCC Kenya 2020
Head Of Marketing Job KCC Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: Head Of Marketing Job KCC Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Head Of Marketing Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, KCC Jobs
Position: Head Of Marketing -Nkcc/Hr.166/Hom/21/02/2020
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re- known for its top of the range, quality brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland, Mala, Yoghurt and KCC Fresh among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant position.
Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for New KCC through increased visibility, awareness and development of new products in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Preparing marketing strategies, policies, procedures, planning and coordinating implementation of the same
- Preparing marketing budget and managing the same in line with planned marketing initiatives
- Developing plans and programs to bring onboard marketing agencies (advertising agencies, digital and media agencies).
- Developing campaigns and other communications for brands and implementation of the same within agreed
- Co-ordinating in-house research and subcontract external agencies to carry out market, product and consumer
- Overseeing the activities of external advertising, promotions, events and marketing research agencies engaged in implementing marketing strategies
- Co-ordinates, the evaluation and selection of creative & advertising, promotions and event
- Identifying market needs and gaps in product development through conducting surveys and market
- Planning and developing innovative improvements for existing product as well as the creation of new
- Development of communication strategies for New products and re-positioning of existing
- Managing, tracking, analyzing and recommending growth strategies such as promotion and visibility for New KCC brand portfolio in order to grow brand shares
- Monitoring brand performance and implementing appropriate plan changes through the year
- Benchmarking New KCC brands with competition and developing effective counter strategies.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and re-launched products in order to maximize the company’s
- Reviewing and recommending sponsorships and events
- Overseeing all promotions and advertising
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing, business administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized
- A minimum period of ten (10) years relevant work experience and at least eight (8) years in senior management role in a comparable organisation;
- Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4)
- Full Member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) or its
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in work performance;
- Excellent communication skills,
- Demonstrated integrity and leadership
- Exceptional planning and organization
- Proficient with office computer applications
- Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and not later than 15th March 2020 by 5 p.m
New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and Women & Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.
MUST READ>>> 5 Ways Your CV Is Selling You Short