Head of NGO Sales Job vacancy at Automotive Distributor
Automotive Distributor Head of NGO Sales Career recruitment Kenya Dec 2015
Job Vacancy: Head of NGO Sales Employment Kenya 2015
Key Responsibilities: Head of NGO Sales vacancy
- Move a consolidated volume of 100 units in 12 months.
- Establish contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Responsible for the corporate market and assist sales team in its expansion.
- Update management on potential threats in the market and ways to prevent them.
- Participate in all marketing events, trainings and other events organized by the company.
- Promote good team working relationship, influence and empower sales.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support and guidance.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Ensure proper delivery of sold units and ensure collection of funds on sales.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must have 7 years plus working experience in automotive industry.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record of significantly growing new business accounts.
- Must have expertise in account strategy and planning in the NGO sector.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
Applications: Head of NGO Sales vacancy
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion.
**** Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job ****