HR Coordinator Job Cocacola Kenya 2020
HR Coordinator Job Cocacola Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: HR Coordinator Job Cocacola Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
As HR Coordinator you will provide local HR support in Kenya as well as support other countries within East and Central Africa (Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Zimbabwe) in close cooperation with the Associates Experience Center in Warsaw, Poland.
In this role you will be expected to act as the local face of the Associates Experience Center and serve as its ambassador in local markets to ensure that the operating model of the Associate Services is followed.
- Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on the Associate Services Operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
- Employee Records Management: Employee personnel files and records management and administration for the business unit, to meet statutory requirements for government inspection and audits. Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed. Provide data and documents for audits as required.
- Wet Signatures: Coordinate getting wet signatures for contracts and other HR-related documents in East and Central Africa against the chart of authority.
- Learning/Training Administration and Coordination: Provide ‘on the ground’ support for training delivered locally, in cooperation with Coca-Cola University/Talent & Development Manager (distribution of training materials, ensuring correct set-up of the venue, ordering catering and providing local assistance to the training facilitators, PO creation).
- Mobility Administration: Provide support to the in-bound assignees with locally required documents (such as visa or work permit) and forms in cooperation with the Mobility team and the vendor.
- Compensation & Benefits On-site Coordination: Provide support to the C&B team in any related local activities, to make sure that the benefits programs are managed and maintained according to the plans and according to the local legislation. Provide administration support for leave management and service awards process.
- On-boarding: Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation. Organize and deliver an on-boarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
- Separations: Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Analyst, ER and other Associate Services functions. Oversee and ensure the separation checklists are gathered and sent to respective HR team prior to the final separation date.
- Coordination of Temporary Staff: End-to-end coordination and providing administrative support for temporary staffing in close cooperation with external agencies and managers.
- Coordination of Interns and Graduate Trainees: Recruitment, coordination of the payroll cycle, preparation of calculations, new hire and termination documents.
- Other HR Administration: Prepare reports as required by local authorities and headcount reports for the BU. Purchase Order creation and invoicing administration for HR related activities, preparation of reports and calculations, org charts updates etc.
- Support Local Initiatives: Provide support to locally driven initiatives for Employee Engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- HR Generalist background and/or experience in shared-services organization desirable
- 3-4 years of experience in HR administration/generalist roles
- Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
- English (oral and written) communication fluency essential
- Focus on timely and consistent execution with quality, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Being a change agent – ability to live with and manage ambiguity
- Curiosity and continuous learning and process Improvement mindset and delivery
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience in case management tools usage will be an advantage
How to Apply
MUST READ>>> 5 Ways Your CV Is Selling You Short