International NGO Quality Assurance Advisors Jobs Kenya 2016
International NGO Quality Assurance Advisors (Health) Jobs in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa Apr 2016
Career vacancy: International NGO Quality Assurance Advisors Kenya
Job opportunity: International NGO Quality Assurance Advisors
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, and the lead of African Health Markets for Equity (AHME) is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering clinical quality excellence across channels
- Carrying out medical audits
- Strengthening, management and referral of complication including incident reporting and investigation
- Tracking of clinical standards and across channels
- Work with and involving other team members to maintain clinical standards.
- Ensuring that clinical audits are undertaken by a process of continual monitoring
- Liaising with the headquarters’ and ensure that external audits are undertaken
- Ensuring that audit results are produced quarterly
- Following up on action points after the audits
- Strengthening incident reporting and analysis across channels while creating a no blame culture
- Ensuring that non punitive reporting policy and sending to every clinic
- Ensuring proper communication and explanation to client, family and referral hospital and support of the client and teams when serious incidents occur.
- A degree preferably in clinical area: Bachelor Science Nursing, Bachelor Science Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Diploma in Nursing.
- A Master’s degree in a related Clinical field will be an added advantage.
- An experienced Trainer
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant job experience