Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Corporate Communications Manager Jobs, Communication Jobs 2020, Kenya Film Commission Jobs
The Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation mandated under Legal Notice No. 147 of 2015 to develop, promote and market the film Industry locally and internationally. KFC has an exciting career opportunity and now seeks to recruit dynamic, visionary and innovative persons to fill the following positions:
MANAGER , CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS ( JOB GRADE KFC 3)-JOB REF NO: KFC/HRA/MCC/2020- 1 POST
Reporting to the CEO, the Manager, and Corporate Communications will be responsible for the Commission’s branding, media relations and communication, crisis communication, customer and public relations and internal employee communication. The officer will also be responsible for:
- Developing, managing and overseeing the implementation of the communication strategies, programs and policies;
- Managing corporate events;
- Developing and managing information, education and communication materials;
- Managing the Commission’s brand and identity;
- Managing and providing media liaison services;
- Developing, managing and overseeing implementation of corporate social responsibility and sponsorship programs;
- Coordinating research and development on emerging issues related to corporate communication;
- Preparing corporate communication reports and briefs
- Have at least ten (10) years relevant work experience three (3) of which must be in management position;
- Have Master’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Be a member of PRSK or a relevant professional body;
- Met the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Director of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
How to Apply
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment for Director and Manager Positions will be on a Three (3) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Please submit your application to a sealed recruitment box at the reception of the Kenya Film Commission, 2nd Floor, Jumuia Place, Lenana Road, Kilimani, Nairobi or send scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received no later than 12th June 2020 at 5.00pm.
Applications must consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road, P. O. Box 76417,
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.