Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Office Administrator Jobs, Latest Administration Jobs, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Office Administrator– IT Business Solutions,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire a passionate, efficient Office Administrator who will manage their front desk on a daily basis and offer additional support in helpdesk management and preparation of tenders.
- Respond to aftersales inquiries from the clients and channel the issues to the right team members and ensure earliest resolution of the reported issues by working in tandem with the technical team
- Prepare new employee files and orient the new employees
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Maintain records of warranty period for various clients
- Reconcile all projects that the company handles.
- Prepare a timetable for and schedule preventive maintenance services for various clients
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare tender and pre-qualification documents on behalf of the company
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments and help desk management.
- Tracking of client queries and follow up of tickets raised.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the right people
- Prepare quotation for after sales related services
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and stationary supply for the office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power point are a must)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Scanners and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
How to Apply
Apply for Office Administrator Job here