Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Assistant County Commissioner Jobs, Registration Officer Jobs, Radiation Protection Officer Jobs, Current Technical Jobs, Latest Administration Jobs.
Are you looking for a job? Grab this opportunity and apply to these latest public service commission jobs before time runs up!
1. Assistant County Commissioner Job (450posts)
- overseeing implementation of National Government development projects in the area of jurisdiction;
- general office administration;
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any Social Science or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
Apply for Assistant County Commissioner Job PSC here.
2. Registration Officer II Job PSC
- attending to enquiries on matters relating to issuance of National Identity Cards;
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any of the following Social Science disciplines: Sociology, Economics, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Population Studies, Anthropology, Communication Journalism, Public Relations, Public Administration/Government from a university recognized in Kenya.
Apply for Registration Officer Job PSC here.
3. Radiation Protection Officer II Job PSC
- receiving and documenting license applications forms;
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have a Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Nuclear Engineering, Physical Sciences with a bias in Atomic, Radiation or Nuclear Science from a university recognized in Kenya.
Apply for Radiation Protection Officer Job PSC here.