Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Medical Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs 2020, Hawi Hospital Jobs,
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware, surfaces and equipment;
- Documenting and receiving samples for analysis.
- Preparing laboratory reagents; carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples.
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Collecting and studying blood and other samples to determine morphology.
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components.
- Analyzing lab reports for accuracy.
- Maintaining patient confidence and protecting the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Delivering test results to physicians.
- Maintaining quality control lab measures.
- Keeping the lab records as required by statutory and regulatory authorities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Be a registered member of KMLTTB
- Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
- Must have at least a diploma in medical laboratory technology from KMTC or other recognized training institutions
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- English(mandatory), level – fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Area of expertise: medical laboratory technologist
How to Apply
Send applications to: email@example.com
Hand delivery to Hawi Family Hospital in Oyugis town along Kisumu – Kisii highway opposite Kasimba primary.
DEADLINE: 29TH MAY, 2020