Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Clinical Officer Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, Hawi Hospital Jobs,
Description of task
Treating inpatient and outpatients, performing minor surgeries, performing any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
- Must have at least a diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from KMTC or other recognized training
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Must be registered by the Clinical Officers Council.
- Must possess a valid practicing license from Clinical Officers Council.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Area of expertise: Clinical medicine.
How to Apply
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand delivery to Hawi Family Hospital in Oyugis town along Kisumu – Kisii highway opposite Kasimba primary.