Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Business Development Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020, Ignation Group Jobs,
To market and promote sales for the company’s products and services
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Managing campaigns on social media i.e. digital and online marketing
- Preparation of tender and pre-qualifications tender documents
- Provide professional and excellent level of customer service with existing customers
- Determine customer requirements and expectations
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Perform market research surveys amongst clients’ base to seek feedback on sales techniques followed up methods and quality of after sales service
- Proactively recommending items needed by customers to increase customer
- satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increasing sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, add-on sales and offered promotional materials.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing. Degree in Sales is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing field
- Must be fluent in both verbal and written English.
- Varied experience in tendering processes is a MUST.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude with a desire to make a contribution to a growing organization.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in tendering procedures and preparations
- Good teamwork and Communication skills
- Adaptability and self motivated
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and Commercial awareness
- Numerical and IT skills
How to apply
Interested but qualified candidates with the above specifications please send your application with a detailed CV, testimonials and current testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org.