Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Agronomist Jobs, Latest Agricultural Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs,
Our client is currently looking to hire an Agronomist to be based in Karatina, Nyeri.
- Train farmers on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) to maximize yield and ensure the quality of produce is not compromised.
- Demonstrate and train farmers on the best packaging solutions and techniques for farm produce that reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
- Prepare and manage plans for crop improvement and enhanced production.
- Provide input on production planning for the assigned areas.
- Give weekly and monthly production projections.
- Disseminate, implement and monitor progress and compliance to company policies in key areas of production and environmental management.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Certificate/Diploma in an Agriculture related course
- Have at least 1 year of experience as an agronomist
- Capability to train and recruit farmers.
- Must be willing to work in a rural set-up.
- Good knowledge of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP).
- Good understanding of the challenges in the industry.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org