Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Public Communications Officer Jobs, Current Communication Jobs, Kisii County Jobs,
JG ‘H’ (2 POSTS)
Reporting to the Director Communications;
- Assist in the Public Communications function
- Information Gathering and packaging for news, documentation or speech writing
- Verifying authenticity of information, editing and dispatching information for dissemination to the public and media under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Diploma in Journalism from a recognized institution in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, Mass Communications, International Relations, Communication studies or any other approved equivalent qualifications.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER