Career Employment Kenya: Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
County Valuer Jobs, Current County Government Jobs, Kisii County Jobs,
JG ‘K’ (1 POST)
- Developing automated and updated valuation database throughout the County
- Conducting research on market trends to inform land valuation policy formulation and review
- Keeping an asset register of values of all properties owned by government
- Monitoring and evaluation of valuation activities
- Preparation of valuation rolls and reports
- Attending court and tribunals on matters relating to land valuation
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in land economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Be registered by ISK of Kenya as a graduate surveyor (land valuation chapter)
- Relevant work experience of a minimum period of three (3) years
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER