KISM ICT Officer Job Kenya 2021
KISM ICT Officer Job Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: KISM ICT Officer Job Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Job Vacancies in Kenya,
The ICT Officer is responsible for all work activities, planning, development, deployment, and provision of information communication and technology services and infrastructure in support of the Institute’s business. He or she maintains the network and develops new needed IT solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of the institute’s strategy on ICT.
- Formulate ICT policies, and implementation of programs in support of business goals and objectives.
- Undertake the automation of key KISM’s processes.
- Deploy and manage ICT system security, controls, and ensure compliance.
- Advise management on strategic systems conversions and integrations
- prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information
- Ensure the security of the information, information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Establish Institute infrastructure to support and guide individual departments in computing and information technology efforts.
- Deploy and manage network infrastructure
- Monitor the ICT services (service providers)
- Deploy Integration of functional systems,
- Develop, deploy and mount disaster recovery plans
- Innovate and deploy functional solutions/tools in support of the Institute
- Undertake Security risk assessment in the development, deployment, and utilization of ICT infrastructure.
- Design and deploy ICT solutions.
- Manage the Budget for the section.
- Provide ICT Technical Support
- Database Management
- MS Navision Implementation and Support
- Liaise directly with end users to clarify, analyse and resolve reported issues, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Ensure licenses and permissions required to operate Networks are granted.
- Participate in the assessment of security related projects and formulate recommendations
- Maintain inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, software
- Perform any other functions connected therewith or incidental thereto.
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information and communications technology (ICT);
- Professional Certification in SQL Server Database, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Computer Literate;
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of a networking IP environment
- Practical knowledge of computer operations and experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems and office applications, telecommunications equipment and other ICT hardware.
- Member of a professional body in good standing
- 3 Years of relevant working Experience
- Hands-on experience with wireless and VOIP systems and knowledge of Windows Server, Linux Server, and network monitoring software an asset
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
- Expert ICT skills
- Problem solving, with strong analytical skills
- ability to use computer operating systems to access software
- able to confidently use core computer programmes to produce common digital information
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Ability to understand corporate systems and associated system integration and relationships.
- planning and organizing skills, a strong team player
- strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of ICT platforms and applications
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Reliable, Proactive, resourceful, solution-oriented
How To Apply
All Application letters indicating role and reference number, together with Curriculum Vitae and relevant certificates should be sent online in PDF format addressed to the CEO KISM, firstname.lastname@example.org to reach him not later than Wednesday, 8th September 2021.
Kindly submit a filed KISM Job Application Form together with your application. The template form (Google Form) can be accessed using this link https://forms.gle/3XKchgoeJrgPLiLc9
KISM is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.