KRA Supervisor Job (Full Stack Developer) Kenya 2021
KRA Supervisor Job (Full Stack Developer) Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: KRA Supervisor Job (Full Stack Developer) Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Full Stack Developer Supervisor Job, IT Jobs Kenya,
The job holder is responsible for;
- Supervision of systems development teams
- Development of new systems to automate business processes and maintenance of existing
- Development or enhancements of new systems as per the Requests for Change(RFC’s) and in line with procedures and standards
- Creating prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions in an iterative agile cycle, develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome
- Estimating user and technical stories, designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests
- Performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to produce “just enough” design, and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support
- Developing and executing automation scripts and maintenance jobs
- Conducting peer reviews and maintaining coding standards
- Resolving incidents as level two and level three support
- Resolving problems as level two and level three support
- Estimating user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog
- Designing modules according to user stories, UX/UI designs, and technical stories
- Developing solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
- Developing and execute unit and integration tests; support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
- Reviewing design and architecture to guarantee service availability, performance and resilience
- Prepares documentation (User manuals, Technical manuals, deployment instructions, roll back instructions, etc) to ensure that they meet set quality standards
- Ensures that the approved coding standards are consistently applied in every solution developed.
- Participates in system demonstration, and ensures issues arising in demos are addressed.
- Diagnoses complex application issues and provides guidance and support to subordinates.
- Addresses issues that arise during deployment of the newly developed solutions in the QA test environment.
- Resolves issues arising from QA tests, for solutions that do not pass QA standards and Information System Security policies.
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001:2015 and 27001:2013) and data security requirements.
Academic and Professional Qualifications Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or any other IT related field.
Professional Certification or Training in any one of the following areas is required:
- Systems Development i.e. Java Programming, Python, Web Design and Development, Oracle Developer etc.
- Business Systems Analysis i.e. CBAP Certification / Training
- Systems Modelling and Design Techniques
- Process Modelling and Design Techniques
Certification or training in any of the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Training in middle level management / Supervisory Skills courses.
- IT Governance i.e. ITIL or COBIT 4/5
- Project Management i.e. PMP or Prince 2
- Training or Certification in Database Administration i.e. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server.
Training in operating systems i.e. Windows, Linux or Unix.
Technical Skills Required:
The Job holder must have:
- Proven skills in Oracle development and database management tools
- Proficiency in Java programming language and PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of structured programming and database design concepts
- Expert knowledge of web based technologies (HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SOAP, JSON, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internet and messaging protocols i.e. HTTP, FTP, SOAP and REST
- Working knowledge of web development tools (Dreamweaver, Microsoft.NET, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows operating system platforms
- Working experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of system design and modelling techniques
- Working knowledge of systems design and modelling tools (Enterprise Architect, TraceCloud, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the following tools: process modelling (MS Visio, etc.), Project Management i.e. MS Project and Presentation i.e. MS PowerPoint
Relevant Work Experience Required
- Proven experience in design, development and implementation of enterprise business systems.
- Proven experience in integration of business systems in a similar large organization.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a software developer in a busy organization.
The Job holder must:
- Have good understanding of the KRA’s goals and objectives.
- Be resilient, focused, results oriented and a team player.
- Have strong analytical, diagnostic, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Have strong abilities to conduct research-affecting business and propose suitable solutions/products.
- Have ability to pay attention to details and work under minimum supervision and for long hours within constraints.
- Have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Have good negotiation skills.
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with contracted parties, third party organizations, users and staff.
- Have Change management skills.
- Ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Ability to prioritize competing work commitments and deliver on time
- Passion for innovation and creativity
- High levels of integrity
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
How To Apply