Latest Jobs Recruitment at AccessAgriculture NGO Kenya 2015
AccessAgriculture Partnership Development Officer Career recruitment Nairobi Kenya Dec 2015
Jobs Vacancy: Partnership Development Officer Employment kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work kenya
Career vacancy: AccessAgriculture kenya
Career Vacancy: Partnership Development Officer
The international NGO Access Agriculture seeks to recruit a Partnership Development Officer, as part of a ground-breaking and dynamic team with a common goal of working to improve the performance of agricultural advisory service providers in order to enhance their impact on rural livelihoods, consistent with Access Agriculture’s vision, mission and values.
Duties: Partnership Development Officer Jobs Kenya
Specific responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Establish joint action plans and regular communication with Access Agriculture’s partner organisations to encourage them to include farmer training video activities (translation, distribution, screening, monitoring) in their on-going activities;
- Explore new, strategic public and private sector partnerships in collaboration with Access Agriculture’s Executive Committee;
- Contribute to the development of project proposals, written and submitted by Access Agriculture’s partner organisations, so that farmer training video activities are properly included and budgeted for;
- Market Access Agriculture’s translation service to potential investors;
- Undertake any other duties as the Executive Secretary or Executive Committee shall require.
Location: The PDO will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Duration: The contract will be for an initial period of 3 years, subject to review after the initial first 3 months of appointment.
Qualifications: University-level education with at least five years’ experience in an international organisation carrying out similar roles.
Fluency in spoken and written English and French is essential.
How to Apply: Partnership Development Officer Jobs Kenya
People interested in this position are requested to submit their expression of interest and updated CV to the Executive Secretary, Bob Muchina, at email@example.com by December 31st, 2015.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)