Latest Jobs Recruitment at Kenchic Limited Thika Kenya
Jan 2016 Kenchic Ltd Senior Human Resource Officer Career Recruitment Thika
Jobs Kenya One: Senior HR Officer Employment 2016
Job Description: Today Kenchic Ltd HR Work Kenya
Career vacancy: Senior HR Officer
Kenchic Limited is the largest fully integrated poultry Company in East and Central Africa with a grandparent operation, broiler & layer parent stock, hatchery and processing plant.
The Company’s mission is to efficiently deliver chicken of choice in every market in the region, exceeding customer expectations of product quality and service.
Kenchic seeks to recruit a Senior HR Officer in Thika.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the operating unit in implementation and execution of HR programs and processes.
- Managing Employee Relations and Industrial Relations at the plant
- Ensuring effective and efficient staff recruitment, selection and retention
- Implementing human resources programs by providing human resources services, including time and attendance, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, and OSHA compliance
- Monitoring performance management; improving manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution;
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends and develop human resource solutions
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or related social sciences
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 4 years experience in HR Generalist roles
- Experience working with unions and management of collective bargaining agreements
- Well conversant with labor laws and other work related laws
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to problem solving
- A high level of integrity, reliability & accountability
How to Apply: Senior HR Officer vacancy
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 22nd January 2016
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.