Latest Retail Store Manager job vacancy in Kenya Nov 2015
Latest Retail Store Manager Career vacancy in Kenya Nov 2015
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Our Client is in the retail industry currently recruiting a Retail Store Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by orienting, and training employees on product knowledge
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Retail Store Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
- Holder of a degree in sales and marketing, public relations or relevant field.
- 3-5 year experience in sales and marketing.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org