Manufacturing Company Job opportunity Kenya Mar 2016
Manufacturing Company Human Resource Manager Job in Kenya (200K) Mar 2016
Career vacancy Manufacturing Company Human Resource Manager Kenya
Job opportunity: Manufacturing Company Human Resource Manager
- Prepare and update HR reports.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization.
- Analyse training needs of the organization and design employee development, training programs.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters.
- Identify staff vacancies, interview and recruit on the basis of requirement discussed with the department head.
- Provide staff with information about policies, job duties, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Serve as a link between management and employees.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Calculate payroll and necessary deductions for staff.
- Inform finance on the final commuted list of salaries and advances payable, checked and verified.
- Administer & maintain proper systems of leaves, sick offs and absenteeism.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Must experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Must have knowledge of local HR laws and procedures.
- Must be skilled and proficient in MS package and payroll software.
- Diploma in human resource management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent people management, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task between various briefs.
Deadline: 30th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.