Manufacturing Manager Job Cocacola Kenya 2020
Manufacturing Manager Job Cocacola Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: Manufacturing Manager Job Cocacola Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Manufacturing Manager Jobs, Other Professions, Cocacola Jobs
Position: Manufacturing Manager
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 16 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
To manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Develop plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service and productivity objectives of the Region and CCBA are met.
- Ensure productivity and budgeting objectives are met.
- Ensure customer service objectives are met.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination of all Supply Chain business functions in order to ensure the continuous improvement of long term performance, of both the supply chain and the value chain as a whole.
- Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production and all supporting operations.
- The main focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be increased, and bottlenecks removed.
- Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition.
- Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way.
- Identify and develop relevant enablers to support delivery of Plant Business Plan and budget, including.
- Process, Systems and Technology capability within the frameworks and guidelines provided by Central Office Support teams.
- People capability to ensure that business improvement objectives can be met.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Country Management teams.
- Manage the execution of the CAPEX process within the plant.
- Manage the primary engagement with local Labour Unions and all aspects relating to Industrial relations in the region.
- Ensure an engaged, productive and capable workforce aligned to deliver the strategic and operational business objectives of CCBA.
- Lead and Manage the development of a Health and Safety culture for all employees within the plant.
- Talent pipeline maintained.
- Lead the Risk Management and Business Governance processes within the plant.
- Develop and manage the relationship with relevant Local Community and Interest forums departments.
- Academic background Bachelor degree is essential.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Approximately 10 years of relevant corporate experience
- At least 3 years at a senior or executive level
- Strong track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing role
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Way
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proven track record in managing employee engagement
- Contributing to senior management teams actively participating as a committed member of the Leadership team and working across other functions to help complete company goals and deliverables.
- Bias for action, drives for results and values outcomes over activities.
- A strategic and nuanced thinker with the ability to integrate complex information from multiple sources and drive ground-breaking solutions to issues.
- Ability to prioritise
- Strategic agility can translate vision and strategy into own and others priorities and into daily work activities.
- Ability to lead and influence ideas and people by articulating a compelling and inspired vision and motivating and mobilising individuals and parties towards this common goal.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – comfortable with the unknown.
- Strong stakeholder engagement – influencing and challenging skills
- Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Holding people accountable and building or leading high performing teams.
- Managing and leading change
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions, business units and teams.
- Integrity, credibility, diplomacy, consistency, confidence, resilience, tenacity, humility, stature and an impeccable personal reputation are all key personal attributes required in this role
- Appreciation of the business environment and the ability to determine the appropriate response to emerging issues with potential impact to the company’s business.
- Problem solver with an innovative, resourceful and pragmatic approach.
- High levels of resilience and tenacity.
How To Apply