March 2018 Call Center QA Analyst Latest Job in Kenya
March 2018 Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst Current Job in Kenya
March 2018 Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Call Center – Quality Analyst (QA)
Position Summary: The Quality Analyst is responsible of evaluating, monitoring and developing overall agent performance while ensuring the quality of all customer support activities meets the client standards expectations within the assigned line of service.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent Coaching Skills
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills and exceptional listening skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of service line Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a strict deadline driven environment
- Maintains healthy team dynamics through well developed conflict management skills
Education and experience:
- Tertiary Education
- Previous experience in a call center is Mandatory
- Previous experience in leading teams will provide an added advantage
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Good knowledge of Kiswahili (where applicable)
- Refer to career progression chart for experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Good understanding of Performance Management Programme
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for the following areas:
- Ensuring staff are adhering to set out service line processes and procedures as per client expectations.
- Listen and evaluate a pre-determined number of calls per agent in a week for all agents assigned while ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Identify and propose ideas and solutions to improve quality at individual and group level as well as improvement on overall performance KPIs.
- Analyse QA performance trends and conduct pre-determined daily coaching sessions of 15mins each with agents while providing effective developmental feedback.
- Schedule weekly performance meeting with Team leaders and:
- Evaluate a pre-determined minimum number of live call evaluations to help drive correct call handling procedures.
- Provide QA feedback and actions to drive agent behaviour and Quality improvement.
- Listen to a pre-determined minimum number of live calls per day and provide live coaching to the agents.
- Provide QA feedback on previous day performance in pre-shift meeting.
- Compile weekly testing process on Call flow, products and objection handling and complaints handling based on QA results generated.
- Assist Team leaders with floor coverage to provide agents with support on customer queries and handling escalated calls.
- Provide support to new agents during the nesting period by scheduling coaching sessions.
- Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards.
- Provide feedback to the QA Supervisor on areas that will improve quality, productivity and procedures
- Participate in other duties and activities as requested.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the subject line and all resumes should reach us by 31st March 2018