Marketing Security Manager Job. BAT Kenya 2019
Marketing Security Manager Job. BAT Kenya 2019
Career Employment Kenya: Marketing Security Manager Job. BAT Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Marketing Security Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Security Manager to join our team in Nairobi.
Our new colleague will identify, assess and analyse risks to BAT staff and assets in East African Markets through an extended information network. Support BAT Field and end market teams with security inductions, information and visit security plans when required. Ensure that threat environment and security risk related events are monitored and assessed (including before Geographical expansions), with the relevant stakeholders being advised of changes in risk indicators, including functional support to “at risk” elements of business processes within the business units and end markets. Provide consistency and coordination of country threat assessment, security risk assessment, crisis management and business continuity planning at Cluster and country levels. Support investigations and routine security support to the business. The overarching purpose is to provide a co-ordinated and comprehensive threat-driven security risk management service of the highest quality for the East Africa Markets, ensuring that risks to company personnel, assets and business operations/activities are properly identified, evaluated and countered in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Set up a reliable information network mixing BAT service providers with multiple external sources
- Manage 3rd party security information support pool for improved threat assessment
- Identify all business risks across the BAT East Africa Markets by conducting Business Impact Analysis
- In coordination with Cluster and Country Managers, propose cost effective measures to mitigate such risks.
- Ensure the embedding of the Security Risk Management Model across BAT EAM markets
- Facilitates the Business Continuity Management process for East Africa Markets
- Focus on key high risks markets and provide specific support during crisis (election periods for instance)
- Set up pragmatic Security BCP’s for political and civil unrest including evacuation planning for instable countries
- Responsible for the Management of Security service providers at end markets and ensuring that required services are provided and delivered in full and on time
- Upon request support Investigations Manager in carrying out objective enquiry / investigation into all reported cases or incident, breaches by determining facts, understanding vulnerability and drawing appropriate supportable conclusions to make recommendations
- Conduct a Quality Assurance and Quality Control program with Cluster and Country managers to assess security service providers and prepare tenders if required
- Contribute to the development, submission and management of Security Budget
- Regular engagements with security service providers, government security agency personnel, professional security bodies, security managers of other corporate organizations and diplomatic security personnel
- Develop close working relationships with personnel responsible for risk mitigation plans, fraud investigations and key control issues.
- Develop effective relationships with external suppliers.
- Liaise with the senior security, risk and crisis managers of other multinational companies for knowledge and information sharing and mutually beneficial cooperation and benchmarking.
- Good knowledge in understanding potential threats to BAT Business across EAM
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication skills including ability to write concise reports
- Understand and analyse developing situations, drawing probable conclusions and making recommendations to sustain business while mitigating risks
- Ability to multi task and support other managers
- Sound and mature judgement as well as decision making ability during crisis situations
- 5-10 years of security management experience in a commercial setup.
How to Apply
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.