NGO Driver Jobs vacancy in Kenya May 2017
NGO Driver Career Recruitment in Kenya May 2017
Jobs Vacancy: NGO Driver Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Driver Work Kenya
Vacant Position: Driver
Main Purpose of Job: Main purpose of the job is to provide professional driving, transportation and other logistical support services to the Expatriate and assists in other administrative duties as necessary in an effective and efficient manner.
- Chauffer Services
- Chauffeur the Expatriate as authorized
- Ensure safe and reliable transportation service to the Expatriate
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Perform any other duties/ responsibilities assigned by the Expatriate including picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands
- Vehicle Maintain
- Ensure minor repairs are done and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle is maintained inside and outside
- Ensure appropriate steps are taken in case of involvement in accident or other traffic related incidents.
- Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required
- Ensure the vehicles are well serviced and in good condition to perform duties satisfactorily
- Maintain regular checks on the vehicles and report malfunctions as soon as possible
- Administration Support
- Make minor purchases and collect urgent purchases from local suppliers upon request
- Provide backup support in office for making copies and filing
- Record Keeping
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing etc.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management
- Secondary School Education Certificate (O Level)/ Diploma
- Valid driving license with safe driving records
- Certificate in computer Packages
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience as executive driver for Top management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the roads in and around the city
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you possess the qualification and experience, send your CV ONLY clearly indicating the position applied for on the email subject to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.