NITA Jobs Levy Inspector II Job vacancy in kenya 2017
NITA Levy Inspector II Career Recruitment in Kenya 2017
Jobs Vacancy: NITA Jobs Levy Inspector II Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today NITA Work Kenya
- Company: NITA
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Policy/Monitoring Jobs in Kenya
Levy Inspector II Job at National Industrial Training Authority
(Grade 8)-HRA/DFLA/07/2017– 5 Post
National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011. The mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of properly trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
The Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
Applications are hereby invited from suitability qualified persons to fill the following vacancies in the Authority. Reporting to the Senior Levy Inspector, the job holder will be responsible for:
Responsibilities for the Levy Inspector II Job
- Data collecting on registered and deregistered employers;
- Drafting demand letters;
- Identification of levy contributors;
- Updating of payments accrued;
- Updating data on registration and deregistration of employers.
Levy Inspector II Job Requirements
- Have a Diploma in Law, Industrial Relations, Labour Management, marketing or any other related field,
- Have CPA/CPS part II, CIPS level IV or an equivalent
- Have at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Be proficient in computer application.
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested persons should download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website www.nita.go.ke . Applicants for job Grade 11-13 must attach certificate of clearance from the following institutions:
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
Certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department (CID);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to:
DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI.
To reach by Friday, 14th April 2017 at 5.00p.m
NITA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.