ODPP Principal HRM Officer Job (2 Posts) Kenya 2021
ODPP Principal HRM Officer Job (2 Posts) Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: ODPP Principal HRM Officer Job (2 Posts) Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Principal HRM Officer Job, Latest HR Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Served in the gjftdc of Senior Human Resource Management Officer 1 DPI* 8 or in a comparable and relevant position for a minimum of two (a) year* in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- degree in Human Resource Management, Business administration, Public Administration or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Post graduate diploma in human resource management or Its cquiviilenl from u recognized institution
- Registered as a Professional Member with Lite Institute of Human Resource Management (TTIRM).
NOTE: Possession of n Senior Management Course lusting not less limn four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Managerial skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Counseling skills
- Computer literacy skill*
- Research skills
- Supervisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work uudcr pressure
- Ability to work in n learn
- Persuasive Skill*
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Results oriented
- Conflict resolution
- Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Meets Chapter Six (6) of the wostiluiloft of Kenya sow; Integrity, Leadership, Honesty, Accountability and Discipline in the service to people.
Duties mid Responsibilities
An officer at this shall lie responsible to the Senior Principal Human Resource Officer for assigned Human Resource Management function. Specifically, duties and responsibilities will entail; –
- Supervise preparation of cases for the Humnn Resource Adviuory and Deployment Committees and implementation of the ikvbi.Mix thereof Io ensure the enws are addressed In a timely manner und in a way that minimizes disruptions to the delivery of public prosecution services.
- Implement Human rewurve management decisions within existing rules and regulations to achieve employee aatlsfadion;
- Supervise the compilation of information relating to recruitment, appointment, promotions, deployment and human resource management functions Io Ikcilitalt decisions and update the Human Resource records;
- Implement Personnel Emolument budget for staff of ODPF to ensure sufficient allocation for delivery of timely service that meets quality standards
- Participate in drafting policies and procedures on human resources matters for consideration and approval by the management.
- Prepare the division stuff skills inventory to identify gaps in enmpetendea that require to be addressed through appropriate training programmes to eahanav- delivery of quality services.
- Update skills inventory of the ODPP staff to enhance capacity development and assess current pool of skills and talent to aid in strategic Human Resource Punning.
- Implement performance management strategies and frameworks, to ensure individual performance management is aligned with oqpuuralivnal performance objectives,
- submit reports in order to inform decision on human resource mallets.
- Participate in the recruitment process to ervnirv OhPP attracts and recruits die most competent staff for all positions, achieves efficiency in the utilisation of the recruitment budget, as well as to ensure full compliance. to the labour laws
- Participate in Employee salisfacLiuii survey to identify issues affecting «t»fT snd develop strategics to address Ilium and provide a positive working enviruntncul lo improve <>n employee satisfaction
- Supervise preparation of quarterly and annual divisional reports and share with tin- management for informed decision making to enhance organisational performance.
- Participate in payroll numugement, recruitment aud deployment, b«*wcfit* and staff welfare and human resource advisory axnmitlcc matters for deliver)’ of quality prosecution service.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates nrc invited to make their applications by completing ONE Mt>t>lii-xti<>n form ODPP i. Tlx- form may I*- .tawntaoded from the ODPPs Wehsne www.odpp.go.ke or picked from Nairobi Headquarters and County Offices.
The candidates should attach COPIES of the following documenta tn tlveir sppUcttian form:
National Identity Ord
Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
Any supporting documents and testimonials
Letter of appointment to their current substantive |»ost
Letter of appointment to their previous past and
Detailed Curriculum Vilac
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ALL shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificate*. Original transcripts and testimonials, letters of appointment to their current substantive post and previous post and detailed curriculum vitae during the interviews.
In addition, uil candidates who are not ODl’P staff shall be requited to attach COPIES of the following valid clearance certificates to the application:
- Law Society of Kenya for lawyer*
- Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Any other Professional bodies to which the candidate k n member
ALL shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of the document* during Interviews.
Completed application form.’ should be aent to:
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
ODPP Building, Rngntl Rond, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
So as to reach the Office of the Director of Public Frosccutionb on or before 2nd June, 2021.