ODPP Senior Principal ICT Officer Job (2 Posts) Kenya 2021
ODPP Senior Principal ICT Officer Job (2 Posts) Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: ODPP Senior Principal ICT Officer Job (2 Posts) Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Senior Principal ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya May,
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Experience in IT field for more than Eight (0) years having xerved in the grade of Principal Information Communication Technology Officer DPP 7 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service/ Private sector for n minimum period of two (2) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer .science or any other Information Communication Technology’ related discipline from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciance nr any nther/ICT related discipline from recognized Institution;
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing and directing work.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications in Network administration, System administration, ICT security, Database Management and System Development e g CISM or COSA, CCNA or CCNP and MCBDA or MICTP.
NOTE: Possession of a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution “ill be an added advantage.
- Managerial skills Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Organ ixiitionid skills
- Counselling skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Research skills
- Supervisory skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem sol’-ing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and lead cohesive teams
- Persuasive Skills
- Conflict resolution
- Stress Management
- Result Oriented
- Emotional Intelligence
- Meets Chapter Six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010; Integrity, Leadership, Honesty, Accountability and Discipline in the service to people.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer nt this level the officer will be rcaponsibic to the Assistant Director Information Communication Technology for assigned ICT function. Specifically, duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Monitor ICT projects, that arc supported by the Government of Kenya best ICT practices to ensure deliverables are met and are in line with established timeline* and quality standards.
- Implement the ICT disaster management strategics to ensure the ODl’P network systems, physical environment, data ami users are protected against cybercrime, risk exposure, unauthorized access and data loss In line with Kenya Information tuxl Communication Act and Kenya Cyber Security and Protection Bill to ensure business continuity.
- Implement the ICT risk management framework that supports the management of ICT related risks at 0D1T for the integrity and confidentiality of information at ODPP that is critical Ibr the management of Public Prosecutions.
- Conduct ICT training, programs to ensure technical staff have the right skills and service knowledge and end-users have the digital skills required to promote and accelerate the implementation of the ODPP ICT Strategy.
- Provide requirements, specifications und standards for the procurement of Id’ related facilities, to ensure the facilities procured meet the ODPP operational needs in the delivery of public prosecution service*.
- Enforce compliance with all regulations, procedures, policies and quality standards in the delivery of services, to ensure ODPP is protected from penalties thni result from non – compliance with regulations, and to support the provision of quality and timely support to tire operations of the organization.
- Provide lire ICT infrastructure that is responsive to the needs <>l ODPP and that considers best practice, to enhance efficiency in the delivery of Public Prosecution survives.
- Implement the disaster recovery systems and business continuity plans, to ensure the division continues to deliver support in the management of Public Prosecution at nil times.
- Provide technical support to end users for nil hardware and software to facilitate case in the use of information technology iu the operations of ODPP for enhancement of efficiency and effectiveness in die deliveiy of service in the management of Public ProvccUtiOHa.
- Research on Information Communication Technology and emerging trend*.
- Prepare quarterly and annual divisional reports and share with the management lor informed deciftton making tn enhance organisational performance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates nrc invited to make their applications by completing ONE Mt>t>lii-xti<>n form ODPP i. Tlx- form may I*- .tawntaoded from the ODPPs Wehsne www.odpp.go.ke or picked from Nairobi Headquarters and County Offices.
The candidates should attach COPIES of the following documenta tn tlveir sppUcttian form:
National Identity Ord
Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
Any supporting documents and testimonials
Letter of appointment to their current substantive |»ost
Letter of appointment to their previous past and
Detailed Curriculum Vilac
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ALL shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificate*. Original transcripts and testimonials, letters of appointment to their current substantive post and previous post and detailed curriculum vitae during the interviews.
In addition, uil candidates who are not ODl’P staff shall be requited to attach COPIES of the following valid clearance certificates to the application:
- Law Society of Kenya for lawyer*
- Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Any other Professional bodies to which the candidate k n member
ALL shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of the document* during Interviews.
Completed application form.’ should be aent to:
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
ODPP Building, Rngntl Rond, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
So as to reach the Office of the Director of Public Frosccutionb on or before 2nd June, 2021.